Home - Events - May 31 - June 2. Hero's journey to a good shape.

May 31 - June 2. Hero's journey to a good shape.

Image result for lose my weightYou don’t have to “remove” or “lose” your weight or “get rid of” it. Just let it go. 90% of all those who tried to “get rid of” the “overweight” with diets or tiresome fitness, gain it again within one or two years. Most of the remaining 10% became the prisoners of physical exercises and diets. In our brain, we get along with the conscious and unconscious parts, and in the fight against the unconscious, the unconscious always wins. “I opened the fridge, and I can’t remember anything else. “Cutlet jumped, fell me down and ended up in my mouth.”

Why? Because people are a three-part creature. A mind, a soul and a body. The gym – it’s beautiful. And a reasonable attitude to food is wonderful. But both are directed at the body. And a person is always a whole person. And if the soul and mind really need this very body for something, which you have now, it will remain so at the very best. Or soul and mind scared of violence of dieting and dumbbell, in panic, will aggravate the situation. What you call “overweight” should not be “dumped”. It is necessary to deal with the mind and soul and then it will be enough to let it go. It has long been tired of standing guard over your safety and your interests. It is time for him to rest and the best thing to do, just let him go.

This workshop will not replace the gym. And it will not replace a reasonable attitude to food either. A nutritionist will still be needed, and we will recommend those we trust. And it wouldn’t be a bad idea to tighten your muscles, and we will also advise those you trust. The result of the training will be that everything will be possible.

The workshop will take place on the 31 of May from 19:00 to 21:00 and on the 1-2 of June from 11:00 to 19:00

The language of the workshop is Russian. To participate turn the language of the site to Russian, please.

Oleg Vaynberg

Oleg Vaynberg

Oleg Vaynberg, Brisbane, Australia. A coach and trainer in systemic constellations of the Bert Hellinger Institute (Netherlands), MBA. Author of the program “System solutions in business” and co-author of the famous training ” Hero’s Journey for the Golden Fleece”

Irina Rosenberg

Irina Rosenberg, St. Petersburg, Russia. Psychologist-consultant, leading training groups and groups of personal growth. Author and developer of correctional and educational programs and the famous training ” Energy of Money»

Irina Rosenberg

The workshop will take place on the 31 of May from 19:00 to 21:00 and on the 1-2 of June from 11:00 to 19:00

Авторизация
*
*
Генерация пароля