This course for you if:
- It is your job to tell managers and customers the unpleasant truth and keep a good relationship based on trust.
- You are an IT professional who needs to communicate with users and customers.
- You are an HR or a recruiter who needs to instantly “read” people and sell them the organizations and organizations to them.
- Your job is to attract consumers or partners.
- You work for yourself, looking for customers and negotiating.
In the program
- Workshop 1. You will get acquainted with the main ideas of NLP, learn how to read the status of the interlocutor and learn how to formulate goals so that they could be achieved reliably, confidently and calmly.
- Workshop 2. You will learn to see consent and approval or disagreement before your interlocutor says so, and even before they realize it. This will help you “finish” your message so you can confidently get approval. You will understand what matching is, and you will learn how to speak the other person’s language easily so that the person feels confident in you. You will learn to distinguish correctly between a situation where a person has actually seen what they are talking about and a situation where they are making it up.
- Workshop 3. You will learn how to define your own and others’ basic beliefs and use this to be on the same page with the person.
- Workshop 4. You will learn one of the most powerful techniques of NLP, which made this art so famous – the technique of anchoring, which allows you to best take care of your own and someone else’s condition.
- Workshop 5. You will learn to expand your interlocutor’s beliefs in such a way as to enlarge the area where they do not contradict yours and where agreements are possible. You will learn how to securely build a common ground in any communication.
How we will do it.
This is an online course consisting of five workshops, each lasting one and a half hours. You can participate in it as an “Observer”, “Participant”, “Advanced Participant”.
- “Observer”. You are present at the workshops.
- “Participant”. You are present at workshops, get access to all materials, presentations of workshops, a month of access to video (in case you missed something), access to a closed group on FB and Telegram for discussions, comments on homework, answers to questions, the opportunity to ask questions at workshops.
- “Extended participation”. You attend workshops, get access to all materials, presentations of workshops, a month of access to videos (in case you missed something), access to the closed group on FB and Telegram for discussions, comments on homework, answers to questions, the ability to ask questions at workshops and one hour of a personal coaching session or personal consultation online (Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp).
Workshops are held once a week, at 12:00 Moscow time. All workshops begin at 12:00 Moscow time and last about 1.5 hours.